Webinar: Version Control for the Oracle Database
In this presentation you will learn how Gitora 3 can help you use Git, the prominent open source version control software, to manage every database object including tables and PL/SQL source code.
Sign up now.
Every attendee will receive a discount offer to purchase Gitora 3 developer licenses. :-)
About the Webinar:
In this presentation you’ll learn how to:
- Manage any database object including tables and packages in Git.
- Implement agile development best practices for database development
- Execute commonly used version control commands in the Oracle Database and how executing these commands can change the source code in the Oracle Database automatically.
- Get the differential script between two Oracle Database source code repositories automatically.
- Minimize any errors such as accidental overwrites of packages, procedures and functions.
- Prevent anyone from editing source code in the database outside of a version control system
- Have multiple teams change the same logical packages, procedures and functions and merge their changes automatically.
About the Presenter:
Yalim Gerger is the founder of Gerger, the company behind Formspider, the application development framework for PL/SQL Developers. Gerger’s new product Gitora helps Oracle developers manage their source code with Git just like any developer using a file based programming language.
Yalim is one of the founding members of Turkey Oracle User Group and a frequent speaker at conferences and webinars.